I found this dress and immediately knew it was the one. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I am moving to another state so I have priced the dress lower than it is worth so it will sell before I leave.
- Alterations: -The length was altered slightly. I am 5'5" and wore 3.25 inch heels with the dress. -Size A cups were sewn in but they could easily be removed. -The original sash has been sewn into the dress so it sits perfectly in place with no ribbon hanging down the back. -The body of the dress is unaltered. I did not wear the cap sleeves but I still have them and will include them with the dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress was worn once on June 21,2013 and has not yet been dry cleaned. There are some dusty spots on the bottom trim of the dress that were picked up while walking around that will easily come out with dry cleaning. See photo.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Brewer, ME
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.