I bought this dress for my September 2012 wedding, and I’m absolutely sad to sell it but I really have no room for it.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I bought it at a size 10, without the sleeves, the belt is brand new. I lost 25 lbs so it was altered a bit to fit a size 8. the waist, bust and hips were taken in a bit as well as the length. Because the dress is lace, the hem cost me $300 to alter. I'm 5"3 and wore 4 inch heels and had the lace floor length. I also had a bustle sewn in which was my favorite thing about the dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Modern, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: It's gently used and in great condition, no rips or tears. I had a downtown wedding so it did get a little bit dirty at the bottom but I can have that dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Toronto,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.