“This embellished lace on tulle over Romance Satin A-line whispers vintage glam to the discerning bride looking for a modern take on a bygone era.” I purchased this Maggie Sottero Lorie dress from a premier bridal boutique in Pittsburgh, PA and will include the certificate of authenticity with purchase. I only wore the dress for about 5 hours during our daytime wedding ceremony and lunchtime reception. It was incredibly comfortable and lightweight. Because of the corset back ,it felt very secure and stayed in place the entire wedding. As a bonus, I will include my fingertip length veil. It is very simple, but elegant and goes perfectly with the dress.
- Alterations: I'm 5'6" and wore 2.25" heals. The dress is a label size 8 and street size 6, but can easily fit a range of sizes because of the corset back closure. I did not care for the belt that came with the dress, so you will notice in the photos that I had a different belt attached to the dress. This was an additional $250. The dress also came with detachable sleeves. However, they were constantly falling down and made it impossible to lift my arms. I had the sleeves sewn into the dress by an expert seamstress, but they can be removed very easily. The seamstress also added a beautiful French bustle that stayed in place all day.
- Preservation Method: The dress is in excellent condition, but has not yet been cleaned. If you would like me to get it cleaned, it would be an additional cost. Since our wedding on Aug 3, 2014, I have been keeping the dress in an archival garment storage box to prevent any yellowing or deterioration.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.