I purchased this beautiful dress from a bridal shop in Denver. I had tried on many similar prior to this one, but once I put Lorie on, I knew she was the one! The beautiful lace overlay, beading and shape helped to make the best day of my life perfect!
- Alterations: The length did not have to be altered, I am 5' 10" and wore two inch heels. The sides were taken in just a bit, I wear a 36 D, and had cups sewn in, but they can easily be removed. I added a beautiful beaded belt and it looks just perfect with the dress. The woman who added it made it a little more dramatic by slightly angling down the satin in the back to go with the flow of the corset. It is just perfect! I had a 5 point bustle added. One of the ties broke when my sister accidentally stepped on the dress while dancing. Luckily nothing else ripped, just the tie!
- Preservation Method: The dress went through the premium cleaning option from David's Bridal ($250) and has been in my guest closet ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.