This was my DREAM dress! I absolutely loved the lace overlay, and the cap sleeves, and when I put it on I just couldn’t say no. It just felt amazing, and I felt like a goddess. I would keep it forever, but I just don’t imagine I’ll ever wear it again, and if it can make someone else happy then I want to fulfill that need. Here is the link to the dress, for more info: http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=S5300&page=0&pageSize=108&keywordText=&keywordType=All
- Alterations: The dress was purchased when I wore a size 16, and it fit like a glove. I lost weight throughout our engagement, and had to have it sized down to a street size 12. I am 5'4", so some length was taken off as well. I really loved the cap sleeves, but they were only snap on, so I had them sewn to the bust, and cups were sewn into the bust as well. I spent about $400 on alterations because of the lace.
- Preservation Method: I wore the dress for our outdoor ceremony/picnic for about 2 hours, then for about 1 hour at the reception, indoors. I stored it in the garment bag it came in for a few weeks after the wedding, then I had it professionally cleaned and stored in an airtight preservation box, where it is now.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.