I didn’t think I would want to sell this dress, but as we were cleaning our closet out, I realized I don’t know what I would do with it. It is such a lovely dress. It is champagne colored, which I can’t get enough of and is such a great dress for an outdoor wedding, as I had the train removed. The beading is really beautiful. The photos don’t do it too much justice. I tried to include photos of the whole dress, the back of it, with the thin straps, as well as the front of the top of the dress. The strips aren’t thin, but detailed in the front. If anymore photos are needed, let me know and I am happy to take pictures of specific things and send to you.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: The only work I had done on this gown is I had the train removed completely, so it is now just floor length. I am 5'4 and had the dress hemmed to be about half an inch off the floor, when wearing flats. I also had the straps sewn in, instead of being snaps, which is what they were when I bought the dress new. Because no alterations were made to the actual fitting of the dress, Pronovias sizing for an 8 is as follows: Bust 37" Waist 28" Hips 40"
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Kept in a smoke-free, pet-free home, hanging in a dress bag, out of any direct sunlight.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Larkspur, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.