If one could wear water, it would feel like this. Elegant & radiant, this satin finished silk gown was an absolute joy to wear. Chapel length train feels like a dream.
From Chicago-based designer Palazzo via Veka Bridal Couture in Brooklyn; handmade with Italian fabric.
Comes with a satin soutache waltz length veil ($175 value).
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: Sewn to my measurements, then twice tailored to fit like a glove; built in cup support (low back makes wearing a bra complicated). Hem of lining has small tears where rhinestone shoes caught the fabric. Easily hemmed, not visible when worn.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Satin, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professional, eco-friendly cleaning done by a certified Association of Wedding Gown Specialists company.Comes with archival box in acid-free tissue ($50 value).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.