This dress was bought at a small town bridal shop and designed and made by a local designer. It’s a one of a kind dress. It has an outer layer of lace with small bead details. I wore this dress during the reception and it was very easy to move in. I danced the night away and never once had to worry about it moving around. It was quite comfortable. The dress has a built in bra with padding which could easily be altered. The original belt with bead details will be included with the dress.
- Alterations: This dress was originally a size 16 and I had it altered to fit my 8-10 size frame.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been dry cleaned since the wedding and is being stored in a dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Takoma Park, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.