This is an authentic Maggie Sottero Lizette Royale wedding gown purchased a few weeks ago at a small boutique’s sample sale. I planned on wearing the dress for my wedding, but our date got pushed back to next Christmas and I think this dress is more appropriate for a spring or summer wedding. The color is Diamond White, which is very, very slightly off-white. The sweetheart neckline and natural waist are very flattering on all body types.
Please allow adequate time for the dress to hang and for any folds/wrinkles to fall out after shipping. Tulle is a resilient fabric and should fall flat as long as the dress has a few days to hang vertically before your wedding date. I will ship the dress in its dress bag inside a box with adequate reinforcement to prevent any damage.
Please email for additional photos or information.
Here is a link to the Maggie Sottero size chart:
Bust, waist, and hips measurements were taken from this chart. I had to enter something for height and height with shoes so I put in my own height, but keep in mind the hem of the dress has not been altered from its original length.
Here is a link to the dress on the Maggie Sottero site:
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 37.5
- Waist: 39.5
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: The dress is a label size 10 and has not been altered or hemmed. I have removed a few of the flowers from the front of the skirt because I felt they were a little overwhelming. Now the flowers trail down the front instead of covering the front of the skirt. I didn't remove any of the flowers from the back of the dress. If you'd rather have the flowers covering the skirt (as they did originally) they could easily be re-added when you have the dress tailored. I saved all of the flowers and I will include them when I send the dress. The back of the dress is a corset closure. I was told by the seamstress at the boutique that the corset could be replaced with an invisible zipper or buttons if the wearer is a size or two smaller than the dress and prefers it this way. The dress was a sample at a small boutique so it doesn't have its tags still attached. I assume they were removed when someone was trying it on. Though they are completely unnoticeable when the dress is being worn, there are a few tiny snags or holes in the tulle from where I removed the flowers. (see 5th photo) The imperfections are unnoticeable unless one is about 6 inches from the dress looking over every inch of the skirt. They certainly wouldn't have bothered me at all if I had chosen to wear the dress and I don't think they'll bother you either if you even notice them, but for the sake of being completely honest I felt I had to include this information. Thought it was a sample, the hem of the dress is clean and free of damage. The boutique I bought it from is new in a small town and I don't think had much business.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Classic, Corset, Floral, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: The dress hasn't been worn and is hanging in a dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: price negotiable, sale final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: continental US
- Payment Methods Accepted: escrow.com, paypal
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.