I bought the dress brand new at a bridal store in Shallotte, NC (Coastal Knot). I truly planned for a simple wedding gown but my now mother-in-law and my maid of honor insisted on dress shopping at bridal stores. This was the first store we visited and I hadn’t found any dresses I liked. As I was going in to the dressing room to get changed and leave, I spotted this dress stuck in between a few others and thought “one more won’t hurt”. I tried it on and fell in love immediately. We bought it the same day! Of course, I had to wait over a year to wear it which was very hard to do but it was worth it!
- Alterations: No Alterations were made to this dress. WHen I purchased it, I was a street size 12 (pushing 14) and it fit perfectly. When I got married, I had lost some weight and was a street size 8/10. It was too late to do any alterations. The back is a corset back (with a panel cover) so I was still able to wear it and have it look amazing. HOwever, if you're a true 8, you would need alterations.
- Preservation Method: I did not have the dress professionally cleaned nor preserved. That's why my price is low and negotiable. I personally don't think professional cleaning would be necessary but I know other brides would prefer it. Feel free to e-mail for additional pictures. I've got plenty of professional pictures and can take more current pictures (we were married in May 2014).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Raleigh,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.