I love this dress but ended up changing venues and needing a different style. The longest this dress has been worn is 30 min or so while looking in the mirror! I have original tag (removed), sash, tulle underskirt, nice, durable BHLDN garment bag, and BHLDN wooden hanger. Purchased from BHLDN’s Chicago store.
For reference I am 5’8″, 145lb, 34B and the dress fit me perfectly with NO ALTERATIONS NEEDED! (According to the BHLDN stylist at least).
Description from BHLDN website:
” For the gal who zigs where others zag, a knee-grazing, fit-and-flare profile of frothy organza from Hitherto. A Hitherto original, designed exclusively for BHLDN. Side pockets; back zip closure. Professionally clean. Imported.”
This silhouette is fitted through the bodice. For best fit, size to the curvier of your bust and waist measurements.
Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended
Boning and removable bust cups
Organza shell; detachable organza sash
Acetate lining; separate tulle petticoat
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. For reference I am 5'8", 145lb, 34B and the dress fit me perfectly with NO ALTERATIONS NEEDED! (According to the BHLDN stylist).
- Preservation Method: Has been stored in garment bag, no dry cleaning or anything like that. In perfect condition! Like I said, it hasn't been worn in a ceremony!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: , MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.