Lovely ivory silk Liv Harris trumpet gown, worn only once at my wedding in early April 2014 at a museum in New York State. I received many compliments on this gown and loved every minute of strutting around in it. I hope it will bring you as much joy!
• Decorative beads line the back of the dress along the zipper and to the ground.
• The back of the gown elegantly dips below the shoulderblades.
• Strong silk material moves beautifully.
• My husband and I had some intense dance moves and this dress held up perfectly.
- Alterations: A thin sequinned/beaded sash (purchased from etsy for $75) was sewn in along the waist. Can be easily removed by undoing the stitching. Also, a bustle was added to the back and bra cups were added between the fabric in the chest.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and stored in plastic clothing bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.