For sale I have a beautiful Watters Lithgow gown, size 8. Ivory v-neck antique rose patterned, re-embroidered lace fit and flare gown with full flounce at hip, and train. I just bought this dress in February at a sample boutique. NO alterations have been made. I am asking $999 as you can see on the tag is what I paid for it, originally worth $1,690.00. Since this has no wear to it and no changes made, I am simply just trying to make my money back but willing to negotiate somewhat. I have a lace veil I bought with this as well and matches perfectly! Price was $225, but will sell for $100 or best offer, if interested.
- Alterations: NONE.
- Preservation Method: Has been in its original bag. Never been worn.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.