I had two wedding dresses. One for the ceremony and formal pictures, and another for the reception. This was my ceremony/formal pictures dress so I only wore it for a total of 3 hours. It is such a beautiful dress and I received so many compliments but it does not make any sense for me to keep 2 dresses.
I also purchased a Watters sash to add some “bling” to the dress. The dress was purchased for $1,700 and the sash was an additional $500.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34C
- Waist: 26inches
- Height with Shoes: 5' 10
- Alterations: The dress is a size 6 but I usually wear a size 4/Small in my regular clothes. Bridal gowns do have an odd sizing. I did have to take in the dress a little along the sides and I added breast cups because the way the back is designed, it does not allow you to wear a bra.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Classic, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: This has been dry cleaned but I have not yet preserved it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Wichita, KS
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.