I wore this dress once for my wedding in May. The dress is a modern take on a classic, vintage style. The material was light and very easy to move around in (and comfort was a big factor for me). It fit like an absolute glove, yet it was still elegant and conservative enough for my wedding in the Catholic church. I adore everything about this dress and received compliments from just about everyone at the wedding.
Pearly beads trim the edges of a gauzy, attached coverlet above a sleek dress of luminous silk charmeuse, fitting attire for a graceful gathering in a place of great refinement. Though not pictured here, a thin, self-tie string of silk at the nape of the neck ensures sleeves won’t slip off of shoulders. A Catherine Deane original, designed exclusively for BHLDN. Back zip and button closure. Underwire and bust cups. Silk tulle and silk charmeuse shell with silk charmeuse lining.
- Alterations: No alterations.
- Preservation Method: Train and bottom of dress cleaned by hand. Kept hanging in BHLDN garment bag in a smoke-free home since the wedding on May 35, 2013. Have the original box it came in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.