I got this dress for my fall 2013 wedding. I knew I wanted a mermaid fit to show off curves and a low back. This dress was exactly what I had in mind. It fits beautifully and has the low sexy back, with buttons down the back to give it the classic look. There is a slight sweetheart cut to the top. I wore the dress for the entire day and had no discomforts I was able to dance the night away after the dress was put into its traditional French bustle. The dress is entirely handmade. The color is ivory / ivory. It is truly a beautiful gown and I hope someone else gets the chance to enjoy it in the way I did.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed slightly in length - here are the measurements. Bust - 35.4 Waist - 26.5 Hips - 39 Hollow to Hem - 58.4 Shoe Heel Height I wore - 4.5 from the outside
- Preservation Method: Completely cleaned and preserved, checked over for damage by the bridal store I bought it from and ready for the next owner. In perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Highwood, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.