This Lis Simon dress was purchased brand new at a bridal store in Oakville, Ontario. The dress is off white in colour, sweetheart neckline, lace from the belt up and crushed taffeta on the bottom. It is a zipper back with an overlay of white buttons from the top f the dress all the way down to the bottom of the train. I added a swarovski hand made crystal belt to the dress valued at 200.00. Dress is VERY comfortable and form fitting fitting showing your perfect silhouette. There is an added lace bib that clips into the dress that I wore for the ceremony (see picture below)
I wore a veil for the ceremony (paid 220.00, selling for 100.00) and a head piece for the reception (paid 150.00, selling for 50.00) I can send you photos of the headpiece.
I have several more photos I can email you if you are interested!!!
- Alterations: The dress is labelled a size 14, in street size a 6. Lots of extra fabric on all seems to alter. Very minimal alterations were done. -I added a push up bra which is loosely tacked in and can be easily removed. -I added two extra layers of crinoline under the bottom part of the dress - The swarovski belt sown on. - 1/4 inch on each thigh taken out - no alterations to length, it was perfect length for me and I am 5'3 - french bustle added to the dress
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and boxed waiting for the perfect buyer (paid 375.00 to be cleaned). Looks absolutely brand new!!!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.