The dress was bought in Michigan, where the ceremony and reception were held. The dress was worn for the ceremony only, which was a total of 2 hours. (A second dress was used for the reception) The dress has added large (expensive) detailed crystal shank buttons at each pick up point. There is hand-stitched beading embroidered in the front of the dress and along the exterior and train. The strapless dress is very form fitting and comfortable. The dress has a medium length train that flows out beautifully, and easily french bustles for ease of walking.
Included in the price:
Extra full length slip to add to the fullness of dress
Matching flower-girl dress with black sash and matching crystal shank buttons at pick up points (Size 12-18 Month)
Beautiful long hand-stitched embroidered veil
- Alterations: Originally the dress was a 10. After alterations were done, it fits to about an 8.5/9.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and stored in an acid-free bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chattanooga, TN
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.