Color: Ivory and natural silk (ivory tone) underdress
Waist: Silk ivory sash
Neckline: Strapless, scalloped hem
Fabric: 100% silk taffeta with Alencon lace overlay
Collection: Fall 2012
Alencon lace embroidered gown floats over an ivory taffeta underdress. I received so many compliments on this dress; the silk tafetta is light and comfortable, and the lace is breathtaking. The lace scallops at the hem and bust line. Covered buttons line the back zipper and proceed down the train. Complete with a built-in petticoat. Sash included.
I wore it on my wedding day and had it cleaned and preserved. I am also including a silk hair flower that I wore — it went beautifully with the gown. This dress made me feel amazing on my wedding day, and I know it will do the same for you. Please inbox me with questions.
Please feel free to email me for picture requests, as I have plenty to share, and for more information.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: I am a street size 2/4, and this size 8 fit me well. When I purchased it I did not have time to properly alter, so instead, I put on padding to adjust it to my size. Any lady, size 2-8, would find that this dress is perfect as it has not undergone size/structural alterations. I am 5'5.5" and wore 3.5in heels. I did not alter the hem, so that is also as bought. Minor alterations: I had the sash widened slightly and had a French Bustle added.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace, Silk, Taffeta
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I just recently got married last month and wore it only for three hours. I had it cleaned and preserved by professionals, and it is now properly stored in a cool room.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Miami, FL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.