This sleeveless halter gown is made of antique white double face satin, a fabric that is silky on both sides and moves with the body. The deep v-neck and the two twisted straps across the open back add a modern flare to this classic silhouette. The subtle shirring at the banded waistline is the perfect finishing touch to this gown, ideal for the modern romantic. (http://www.nicolemiller.com/lia-bridal-gown)
I bought this dress directly from the Nicole Miller store in Carlsbad (San Diego). I wore the dress to my wedding last Nov 2013. Ceremony and reception were both indoors at a urban winery. I loved this dress and got so many compliments. It was easy-to-wear and comfortable, no help to go to the bathroom necessary!
I am 5’5?, 125 lbs and I wore a 4 inch heel. Happy to send more pics or answer any questions.
- Alterations: I had alternations done at Novella Bridal in San Francisco (http://www.sfgate.com/default/article/Alter-egos-12-master-tailors-to-trust-4738814.php#page-2). Minor alterations included: straps were narrowed slightly at the top, waist brought in slightly, bustle added (3 hooks), and bust cups added (light padding). Very good condition with only small marks along the bottom of the train, no rips or tears.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned immediately after the wedding and has been in the plastic bag since the cleaning, original garmet bag included.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.