I bought the dress at Priscilla of Boston in Manhattan for my July 2010 wedding in Quechee, VT. I fell in LOVE with it as soon as I tried it on and although I originally hadn’t planned on spending that much on a gown, I just couldn’t help it and slapped it on my credit card!
It has taken my awhile to get my act together to post it online for sale. Finally ready to let go!
The first picture is a model wearing the dress to give you an idea of the style (you can also google for more angles). The next two pics are of me in the dress…happy to send many more pics and answer any questions, just ask.
- Alterations: I had alterations done at Priscilla of Boston (upwards of $800 later...). The waist and bust have been pulled in and the gown was shortened. The bust has additional padding so I didn't need to wear a strapless bra. I am on the petite size; 5'3, 110 lbs and 34A to give you an idea. I only wore kitten heels at my wedding - 2 in - so this dress would not work well for someone taller than 5'5.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned immediately after the wedding and has been hanging in the gown bag in an empty closet ever since. There are some very slight grass stains underneath the hem at the bottom of the dress but you can't see them at all unless you were to pick up the dress and inspect it (which no one will do at your wedding...).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Weston, CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.