Dress was purchased at Carriage House Weddings in Birmingham, Alabama. It is a gorgeous ivory, fit-to-flare, double-faced silk satin gown featuring draped neckline and unique sash detail below hips. Covered buttons down back and finish at end of chapel train. Paid $4000 plus additional $400 for professional cleaning and storage.
- Alterations: Very minimal alterations were made. The bust was taken in slightly and a bustle was added by professional wedding dress tailor. The hem, waist, hips, etc were not altered.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored in original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Lake Oswego, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.