Purchased this dress for my wedding last spring, but later decided on a different style.
This gown is really beautiful. Debated dyeing/altering it to wear it to a formal event, but decided it might be better to see if another bride could enjoy it on her wedding day.
This dress is NEW and UNWORN with tags still on it.
Low V back with gorgeous silk covered buttons all the way down the back/train. Hidden zipper. Short train.
Glamorous, vintage style. Ivory silk.
The dress was featured in a post on brides.com:
- Alterations: This dress is unworn with tag still on it. I had one first meeting with a seamstress, so it has a few pins it in and she started to open it up under the arms. Only pinning and very minor hand tacking work on straps was started. No cutting of fabric was done. Needs a press & pack (was never done, since alterations were never completed) after any alterations.
- Preservation Method: Stored hanging in my closet in the original garment bag. My husband would LOVE to get it out o the way :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.