My budget was $1,500, I bought a $3,300 dress…. I couldn’t help it. I tried on over 50 dresses and this one was the most beautiful dress I tried on. The lace is so much nicer than any other lace dress… and I tried on a lot. This gown is classic with a modern twist. There is a built in corset (I didn’t even need a bra) and I bought a Merry Maids mermaid slip for $180 that I would be happy to send if you’d like it! It is white underneath with an ivory lace overlay. To me, this dress looks white, but I know it’s not a true white.
I wore this for 5 hours at my wedding and there are no stains. There is some tulle that is ripped under the dress from walking through a vineyard, but you’d never know when you are wearing it. It’s all behind the scenes!
I am 5’6″ and wore 4 inch heels and the dress is the perfect length. I wear a size 27 jeans and am a small 34C chest. (just to help with real measurements)
- Alterations: I had over $500 in alterations done to this dress to have the sides taken in and the lace lifted from the waist. It has a triple bustle added to the back. I had NO idea that alterations were so expensive!
- Preservation Method: I got married a couple months ago and the dress is hanging on the back of my door in the bag. I will have it professionally cleaned once someone buys it. :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Petaluma, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.