When I got married in late 2009 I was looking for a really unique gown that fit my Old Hollywood wedding dream. I found it in this Romona Keveza gown from her Legends collection. This white, trumpet style dress with miles of tulle and thick alencon lace with a 1-shouldered lace strap was exactly what made me feel extra special on my day while not having to worry I was going to fall out of my dress. I really want to keep this dress, because of the sentimental value, but I’m trying to be practical and most likely my daughter would probably never want the same dress as her mom did. BUT, now it can go to someone else who will appreciate it as much as I did!
- Alterations: It's a size 14 to fit my all of my cleavage, but I had it taken in quite a bit in the hip/waist area because although I'm chesty I don't really have any hips, thighs or a booty. I usually wear a size 10-12 on top and my jeans are usually a size 7-8 just to give you an idea of my proportions. There's a couple tiny rips in the tulle at the bottom of the gown, but not badly and with all the tulle can easily be fixed.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally preserved, cleaned and boxed up since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.