Gorgeous classic ivory on ivory Legends by Romona Keveza L854 dress worn only once on my wedding day this past November. The dress is made of French alencon lace over silk. I knew this was the dress for me the second I tried it on. I hope someone else can give it a new home as I no longer have a need for it. Additional photos and information available upon request. Please feel free to contact me!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 6'
- Alterations: Dress was altered from a bridal size 12 to a street size 4. Bust, waist and hips were taken in due to weight loss. Bra cups were added and the straps were taken in slightly but still allow for arm movement. Crinoline was sewn into the silk layer of the dress. The crinoline is sewn between two layers of fabric so that your legs won't be irritated. A three-point bustle was also added. The length of the dress has not been altered as I am 5' 7'' and wore 5" heels. The bottom of the lace border can be removed and sewn back on for easy alterations to the length.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Off shoulder
- Style: Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.