One of the first dresses that I tried on. I loved it’s elegance and simplicity. It is sexy, classy and elegant at the same time. The dress is 100% heavy silk and feels and moves so gracefully.
Made of silk shantung taffeta. Features a sculpted neckline, mermaid skirt and chapel train.
Dress worn by Maria Menounos in pink at the 2013 Oscars (google her — she (and the dress) looked amazing).
- Alterations: Dress was too big at my hips and waist and was taken in. Hem was taken up to fit 5'7" ( I am 5'4" and I wore 3" heels) Foam cups have been sewed into chest but are removable (although I loved the fact that the cups allowed me to go bra-less). If you are bigger up top, this dress was wonderful, I never had to push my top up and I felt supported the entire night. *Belt I am wearing picture is not included.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been worn once and was professionally dry cleaned and stored immediately following the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: philadelphia,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.