Stunning unique Romona Kaveza dress for sale. Bought at Gabriella New York bridal salon and only worn for the ceremony in 2013. Cleaned and preserved at the well known Madame Paulette Bridal Specialist in New York. Amazing style for a tropical Island or garden wedding. Detachable (two separate length) shoulder trains. I wore both for the ceremony and then took the longer ones off for photos. Added a french bustle with clear snaps to the chiffon and upgraded to a silk charmeuse lining which is like stepping into a dream. The upgrades were another $1000 including the silk buttons to cover the zipper line which I have not quoted above since it was my personal preference. The dress has a stunning low back. Had so many compliments and in the end our wedding ended up actually being featured in a destination bridal magazine (unbeknownst to us until our photographer asked if it was okay). This was the most amazing dress and I am sure you will love it as much as I did.
- Alterations: - upgraded lining to charmeuse silk - added french bustle - silk button along zipper line - taken in a bit on sides and bust Size is Bust:35 Waist:26 Hips 35 Height is 5'7'' with heals
- Preservation Method: dry cleaned at Madame Paulette bridal specialists
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.