This is a hand-sewn dress by Leanne Marshal (Project Runway winner, season 5).
It was worn once for an outdoor patio wedding (August 2013) and has been dry cleaned. It’s an extremely comfortable dress, and allows for a normal bra to be worn. Very flattering on curvier shapes!
It is described on her Etsy shop as follows:
“The bodice is covered in a floral alencon lace which has a wide cut neckline that dips to a V in the back. It is fitted and shaped the the body with multiple darts.
The skirt has an upper tier of alencon lace with a beautiful scalloped-hand cut lace trim embellishment. The under is lined in silk and cotton and has many layers of floaty tulle. Invisible zipper up the back.
The skirt measures about 29″ long from waistline to hem, standard”
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 40
- Waist: 34
- Hips: free
- Height with Shoes: 5 foot 7 inches
- Alterations: No alterations.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Scoop
- Style: Belt/Sash, Bohemian, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Worn once and then dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.