The Leah gown by Modern Trousseau is absolutely stunning! It is absolutely breathtaking in person and the lace is very delicate and timeless. This a-line gown has a sweetheart neckline in silk chiffon that ends at the natural waist. The a-line skirt is a delicate, re-embroidered silk chiffon over lace. The sash sits at the natural waist and is a delicate latte color. I preferred to not worry about it falling and did not want a bulky bow, so I had it sewn in place around the dress without the bow. Unfortunately, I gained weight during my engagement, and this dress no longer fit. My loss is your gain. I hope there is a bride out there that loves this dress as much as I did! If you have any questions feel free ask. I am located in the Philadelphia area. If you are local, you are also welcome to try it on first. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. I can assure you, this dress is absolutely gorgeous and you will look breathtaking in it on your big day!
- Alterations: The dress is a street size 0-2. I had the bust taken out to accommodate a 34B/C bust. It was also hemmed to a height of 5'7''
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and has NO signs of wear or tear.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.