The designer describes the gown as the following:
Annabelle is elegant and sophisticated – the dupioni silk gown features a strapless bodice adorned with beautiful French Alencon lace which curves flatteringly over the hips. The mermaid style skirt flares out at the knee and has a chapel train. Tiny silk buttons extend the length of the bodice.
I wore this for my Hawaii wedding in the Mountains (no sand or water touched the dress). The dupioni silk is light weight and absolutely gorgeous. Tjhe lace gives the gown a vintage and feminie feeling without being overbearing. This gown looks expensive and is beyond flattering.
I absolutely love this dress and can’t even tell you how beautiful it made me feel. I serious felt like I was a super model because of the hour glass figure it gives you.
This gown originally cost over $3,000 with tax. Add in the cups, bustle and cleaning…in all this dress cost almost $4,000. I am looking to recoup a fraction of the expenses as well as give a bride a chance to wear an amazing dress without breaking their bank. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures or information.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 35
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 40.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: The measurements of the gown when I ordered it were, Bust: 35”, Waist: 27”, Hips 40.5”. I also had the back dipped in to a gorgeous deep V and the fit and flare taken up to highlight and cup my "assets". During my fitting the hips were taken in a bit. I had cups added so no need for a bra and helps to push the ladies up. I also have a French Bustle installed.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Silk Dupioni
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Not white, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally cleaned by a renowned wedding gown cleaner here in San Diego called Margaret’s cleaners, which is 5 star certified couture cleaner. The cleaning of the gown cost an extra $475, so it is almost pristine. There are 2 small stains on the very bottom of the dress, but they were so small and light I had issue capturing them on camera. If interested, I can have my husband, who has a better camera, attempt to capture them on film. Some of the lace is also a tiny bit frayed, but nothing is torn.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Diego,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.