I purchased my dress from Lovely Bride boutique in New York City. I hadn’t expected to have a “the one” moment, yet as soon as I tried this one on, I new it was the dress for me. The dress is incredibly light (even my tailor commented on it) and easy to wear, yet the bodice does a wonderful job holding you in, giving you an amazing hourglass silhouette. The tuxedo pleating in the back is subtle and elegant. I also purchased a floor-length, silk navy sash, which I will include if a buyer wishes.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: The dress was shortened to accommodate my 5'5" height in flats. The bodice has been taken in in both the waist and bust-- my waist is 28" and my bust is 34". There is also a 3-point bustle added for the chapel-length train.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Ruching
- Preservation Method: I had it professionally dry cleaned immediately following the wedding and it has been hanging in its original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.