I was looking for a timeless piece that I could wear even after the wedding. I was also looking for something elegant, feminine (not a cake topper) and sensual.
I fell in love with this gown at a wedding gown boutique when I first wore it. It was love at first sight. A delicate blush pink with pleats that made the gown look like a soft rose around you. The beautiful train when hooked up to my back button created pleats that accentuated the look of flower petals. I still to this day absolutely love this dress and still get compliments on my wedding pictures.
- Alterations: I had to alter the dress to fit my chest, waistline and a little bit of the height - 32", 25" and 5'3" respectively. The flower attachment on the right hip was removed. Worn once for the wedding. Haven't had the occasion to wear it again.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned and is in its acid free preservation box unopened.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.