Le Spose Di Gio dress made in Italy. Bought in San Francisco. Beautiful Italian silk. Five layers. Buttons with zipper down the back. Long sleeves with a flair at the end. The bodice has stretch in it so it can accommodate without alterations. The dress has a train and bustle. I wore this dress for my wedding in October 2013. It is so beautiful and comfortable too!
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed. I am 5'1 and wore 3" heels. I had a new bustle put in, but that can be easily changed. The sleeves are still pretty long.
- Preservation Method: Professionally Dry Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.