I’m getting married on the 17 August and will be reluctantly selling my lovely Spose di Gio dress. I fell in love with it and went way over budget hence I can’t actually keep it. The dress retails at GBP3500 and is currently on order at the Belgravia boutique in the same colour as in the picture. The colour is called white pink which is achieved by layering white and light pink layers of fabric. I’m 5’4″ tall (+ 4 inch heels) and will be happy to provide my measurements as the dress is being made to measure. I usually wear UK size 8 (us 4).
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes: 5'8''
- Alterations: The only modification I'm having is the back will be cut lower than the original to make it more dramatic.
- Color: Pastel
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Organza, Satin
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress will be professionally cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: London, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.