I purchased this gorgeous dress when I was single because it was love at first sight. now that I’m engaged, i no longer fit the dress. I love it, but Lazaro no longer makes this because they can’t get the lace or the beading. The dress is brand new, never used & has been stored at the original bridal store I purchased it at. There is a matching $895 veil that I’m including for free that I originally purchased with the gown. Tthe dress is unaltered with original tags & still in the original bag. Lazaro 3867 Sherbert tulle with gold embroidery, ruched empire bodice, elongated torso with circular skirt, chapel train in color Sherbert/Gold.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 25-26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Free Alterations available at the bridal store in San Diego where the dress is being stored.
- Color: Pastel
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Floral, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Ruching, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: at the store in mint condition where I purchased the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: san diego,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.