I wanted something that would nod to the glamour and details of the glamorous 20’s and 30’s. As a sheath, this dress is flattering to the figure but not so tight I couldn’t move and/or breath. I felt 100% like myself and comfortable in it all night only the very BEST and MOST GLAMOROUS version of myself! It is so special in person, the details don’t read as well in photos. The outermost part of this dress is in a dreamy ivory and the inner dress is white silk charmeuse with a white tulle overlay embellished with little metallic sparkles. I am not sure why the photos have a yellow/green hue to them!
- Alterations: During alterations we discovered that the dress and it's silk charmeuse with tulle overlay interior was actually completely separate from the embroidered and ruffled sheath overlay. This meant that this ONE dress was actually TWO DRESSES! I wore the entire dress for most of my wedding and then later into the reception removed the sheath and wore only the silk and tulle interior layer which was a beautiful (and sexy) way to switch it up!
- Preservation Method: The dress has been in the dress bag it came in from Kleinfeld's in NYC since the wedding night and is actually stored in my regular closet and is in perfect shape it just hasn't been cleaned although there is no noticeable issues with it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.