I fell in love with this dress at a cute boutique JLM Couture Salon in West Hollywood. The satin material is gorgeous and looks rich and elegant. I wore it on my wedding day and felt incredibly beautiful. It is a simple dress which accentuates a small waistline and is semi-poofy but not too overwhelming. I need to sell the dress in order to pay off my exorbitant interview expenses as I am starting residency in July. Lovely dress. Small cake stain on the bottom left side of dress. Very faint, hardly visible.
- Alterations: My mom is very conservative and asked to raise back neckline 2" from side seam to side seam. Done very tastefully. Can't even notice a real difference from when I tried the original gown at the boutique. I also had the neckline made into a sweetheart and had the dress hemmed as i am 5'4''. The dress was also taken in at the sides.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry-cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Loma Linda, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.