This is such a beautiful wedding dress, that was the start of a magical wedding day. This dress was perfect for my wedding which was on a ranch that was in the mountains, in a forest type setting.
My dress is a Lazaro design ,Ivory organza flounce ball gown, sweetheart neckline, sheer Alencon lace bodice, dropped waist, layered organza skirt, chapel train. Colors: Ivory and Oyster.
What caught my eye and heart about this dress was the pure beauty and uniqueness of the design and feel of it. I felt so beautiful and onderful in this gorgeous dress and so comfortable wearing it around my wedding.
My wedding ceremony and reception was completely outdoors. the ceremony took place under a great oak tree the spread out to shape the most beautiful backdrop. My dress help up wonderfully during the wedding and has been specially cleaned since then.
Contact me at Jmgranger@outlook.com
- Alterations: There was no damage done to the dress. No alterations since the first few fittings. It was taken in around the bodice, however the material is still there to be let out. The cup size also is able to be altered.
- Preservation Method: My dress was specially cleaned after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Jururpa Valley, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.