ABSOLUTELY STUNNING LAZARO 3201 WEDDING GOWN!
I had the absolute amazing time of my life in this dress, I definitely felt like ‘Cinderella’. I wish I could keep this dress, but with no space in our new home, it has to go! Can’t wait for the next lucky bride to feel like a million bucks!
This Lazaro 3201 gown was purchased from Dina Alonzi in Toronto, ON for $8,000 with alterations done at Whyte Couture in Toronto, ON. This dress includes the original bag, the Lazaro dress, original Lazaro belt and the $725 cathedral veil that I purchased separately. I just got married last month, so I have yet to dry clean the gown (we can arrange for dry cleaning before I ship it to you, just contact me). It does have self tanner under the armpits, but according to the dry cleaners, it’s the easiest stain to take out! The dry cleaning from the best cleaners in Toronto told me it was only be $300 and they guarantee like new condition! The bottom of the dress has one small rip due to the light organza material, you could stitch it up yourself quite easily or just get your alterations to add an extra stitch to fix it up.
My measurements are:
30 inch waist
40 inch hips
5’3 in height
I can’t wait for the next bride to have her time to shine in this gorgeous gown! If you would like additional pictures, video or information. Please contact me.
Happy Wedding Shopping!
- Alterations: - taken in around the waist (30 inch waist, 40 hips) - 5'3 height, skirt hemmed to height - built in bra/corset put in
- Preservation Method: Stored in original bag, have yet to dry clean it. But will be dry cleaned in next couple weeks.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brampton, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.