Lazaro 3201. I used this dress for my wedding, I loved it, I still do… I felt truly like a princess, stunning dress and impression…
Ivory lace organza wave bridal gown, strapless sweetheart neckline, corseted sheer alencon lace elongated bodice, Ivory moire jeweled ribbon belt at natural waist, asymmetrical organza wave skirt, chapel train.
The dress is originally a size 4 but taken down to a size 2. My measurements are 35-25-36 in (bust, waist and thighs). I am 5’5” without heels. And I had put in cups inside the dress.
The dress will include:
1. Original Sash (Ivory)
2. Shrug / Bolero from AlmaNovia ($700)
3. Cathedral Length veil from Pronovias ($600)
If your measurements are close to mine you would be saving over $3600 and you’ll get the whole deal, I don’t regret it for a second. It was a dream come true.
The pictures you see are from the wedding and after the wedding (so it is what you’ll be buying), the dress has been professionally cleaned and it will be sent folded and preserved in a box done by professionals as well ($400).
PS: Around 4-5 bottoms on the back of the dress show little dark spots (See pictures)
Please feel free to contact me for further questions
- Alterations: The dress is originally a size 4 but taken down to a size 2. I had put in cups inside the dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and it will be sent folded and preserved in a box done by professionals as well ($400).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Naples, FL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.