This is a beautiful Lazaro 3201. It has the vintage elegance and modern glam that every girl desires. The French-Alencon lace in the bodice delivers a body contouring effect that shows off your best assets while the organza wave chapel- length skirt allows for a flow-y princess-like feel.
The sash is a light silver accent to the dress with an antique-washed silver and crystal appliquÃ©. Stunning. The scalloped lace softens the sweetheart neckline and the ivory buttons in the back of the dress start from the top and end at the skirt of the dress.
The dress is an ivory dream for every bride.
It was my dream.
So now I am offering it to another bride who wishes to glow on her wedding day too!
I also have a matching cathedral-length veil to complement this dress. It has crystals that line from the comb all the way down to form a gorgeous design at the bottom. Like nothing you’ve ever seen before. Make your entrance in style with this veil and dress. Mouths will drop..I promise!
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5
- Alterations: This dress was ordered in a split size 8/12. For smaller bust and curvy bottom. It was altered on top for a Bust-hugging look. (Bra size 34b) The bottom was taken in just a 1/2 in on each side. The sash is shown into the sipper of the dress. So no need to worry about the ribbon hanging down in the back and covering the elaborate buttons going all the way down to the skirt. The dress is altered to be bustled already. There are 5 loops with ivory ribbon to make the perfect- french bustle (pictured below)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: This dress has been dry-cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Bloomimgdale, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.