I purchased this dress at CeCe’s Boutique in St. Petersburg, Florida, and my mom actually pulled it. I have the original sash that came with the belt, which has freshwater pearls and swaworvski crystals, but I wanted something a bit different. I purchased a black silk sash from bhldn, then had a custom crystal sash added to the bhldn black silk sash. I wore my dress until we cut the cake, then switched to a short dress for dancing. I loved how the dress was dramatic, but was not heavy. A lot of the dresses I tried on were simply to heavy to wear for hours. Our wedding was featured on 100 Layer Cake, and this dress was chosen as one of their top 100 dresses of 2013.
- Alterations: I had the bodice taken in slightly, maybe an inch.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: tampa, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.