I am selling my beautiful wedding dress, only worn once on May 5th, 2012 at Oheka Castle in Huntington, NY. This is a 2 piece dress, including a beaded corset and a separate skirt, both designed by Monique Lhuillier. Both pieces as well as a bow belt have been professionally cleaned and packaged. The bow belt will come with the dress for free. The corset top is called “Lavender” and the skirt is called “Magical”. When worn together, you cannot tell that this is a 2 piece dress. It can be worn with the corset tucked into the skirt or the corset can be worn over the skirt for two different looks.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: C/D Cup
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 27
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Minimal alterations. Only included length alterations and cup size.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Corset, Two piece
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and packaged by Klienfeld Bridal.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.