This is a stunning dress from Monique Lhilliers Fall/Winter 2014 collection, I bought it for $7500 in the Monique Lhillier store in NYC, I still have the receipts. I wore it once to my wedding in April, and I was so pleased with the dress- its stunning!
Its a silk white chantily lace strapless sweetheart dress. Its a modified trumpet, with re-embroidered lace appliqué (this is good because you can take off the bottom appliqué and re-sew on if you have to make shorter. I am 5’10 so if you are shorter you can take in the length easily.
Here’s the Measurements for the Dress:
Hollow to Hem (for length): 63.5
I also have a tulle overlay that is detachable that I will give you a great deal on if you want it as well, you can see in some photos. I have a matching belt for sale as well I purchased for $990 and I am selling for $450, and I have a Monique Lhillier cathedral length plain tulle veil with a blusher as well, I purchased for $450, I am selling for $200.
- Alterations: I had the dress taken in ever so slightly on the sides of my waist to fit me. The bust is the standard Monique size B cup. The length fits me- I am 5'10. I wore the dress for my wedding only- it has very very slight wear at the bottom but looks next to perfect. I can send additional pictures if needed.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in an open garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: NYC, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.