I adore this dress. It’s the perfect combination of romantic and sexy, and hugs curves beautifully. Everyone raved about how unique it is, and it was so comfortable to wear!
- Alterations: I'm a size 4 up top and a 6 in the hips, so we took in the bodice to fit a 32C/34B. Also put in padded cups since you can't wear a bra with the gorgeous lace back (cups are easy to remove if they don't work for you, though). The chapel train is amazing, and I opted for a French bustle to pull it up at the reception. The hem is floor-length in the front for someone approx. 5'10'' in shoes.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress cleaned immediately and it's been encased in plastic and laying flat since. No spots, stains or rips.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Long Island City, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.