Beautiful off-white Amsale (Lauren) strapless silk faille A-line gown with asymmetrical neckline and unique bow detail on the back of the dress. Original price for the dress was $4,200 not including tax, but I went to an Amsale trunk show at a local bridal boutique and received a discount since I purchased the dress while the show/rep was present.
I tried on so many dresses, but the minute I tried on this dress, I did not want to take it off. What I love about it is the traditional A-line with the asymmetrical neckline that creates a more modern flair to it. I had been torn between going for a modern or more traditional dress, and this dress gave me a piece of both styles. Another favorite of the dress are the pockets. The pockets were great to hold the “something old” and lipstick I wore that day.
It’s in excellent condition and virtually brand new, as I only wore it for eight hours. It’s a lot of dress; however, it was so easy to walk in and while I was dancing, I completely forgot I had a wedding dress on — it’s that comfortable!
If you’re interested, please contact me. I hope this amazing dress makes someone else feel as beautiful as I did on my wedding day.
- Alterations: The only alterations are in the bust area (35 bust size) and the length to fit my height (5'3) with 4-inch heels, but if you're 5'7 and wear flats, the dress will be a match for you.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored/packaged for future sale
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.