I bought this dress at WHITE in Yorkville in Toronto… the #1 dress store in Toronto. I fell in love with this dress for it’s simple elegance, it’s bare back, and the fact that it was lighter than air… I felt so free to move and comfortable the whole day/ night, if it wasn’t for the fact I wanted to keep it in a good condition, I would have probably slept in it! ha! It was worn for the ceremony and dinner, and swapped with something more short and fun for dancing… It is in IMPECCABLE condition and has been dry cleaned. I would keep this dress, but I don’t plan on getting married again … I’m happy with my hubby <3 I am also willing to sell the veil which served as a longer train than the dress itself. Our wedding was featured in Style Me Pretty, so you can see many images here: http://www.stylemepretty.com/canada-weddings/ontario/toronto/2014/04/22/modern-gray-and-yellow-wedding-at-malaparte/
- Alterations: It has been altered from a Jenny Packham UK size 10 to approximately a UK size 8 (which fits more like a UK size 6/4, or US Size 4). The straps have snaps so they can be fully undone and one can step into the dress instead of pulling it over your head as it was originally designed. It has been shortened a tad, but will work well for anyone who is up to 5"8 with medium heels on or flats (I wore 3 inch heels and I am 5"5.25). It still has the small train. /////// Jenny Packham UK SIZE 8 Bust 33 3/4" Waist 26 1/4" Lower Hip (8" from waist) 36" /////// My dress: Bust 33-34" approx Waist 26" approx Lower Hip (8" from waist) 36" approx
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned by Courtesy Gown Preservation in Toronto.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.