This is a Jenny Packham Laurel gown. The dress is absolutely stunning. It is made of ivory chiffon and lined with silk. The cyrstals that hang near the shoulders and line the straps across the back take this dress to another level.
I bought this gown at Panache Bridal in Pasadena and have the original receipt. The alterations on this dress were also done at Panache Bridal.
My wedding was at the Parker Hotel in Palm Springs. I only had 20 people attend so there was no reception. The dress was not partyed in all night long. It was worn for pictures, the ceremony and dinner only, 4 hours total.
I live in Los Angeles and would be open to you coming to try the dress on before purchasing it. I realize that buying your wedding dress is a big deal and would want the same if I were to buy a used gown.
The dress comes with the original Jenny Packham dust bag as well as a bag full of spare beads/crystals in case any fall off in the future.
I will accept cash or cashiers check if you pick up in person. I will also accept Paypal but need to receive the full payment before I will ship the dress.
I can even tell you exactly what bra to get that works with this dress!
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed a bit (I'm 5'2 and wore 4inch heels) and the straps and back seam were taken in. I am fairly petite and usually wear a size 0 or 00. There are a few grass stains at the bottom of the puddle train in the back that are barely noticeable but could be hemmed off if desired.
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally cleaned through Panache Bridal in Beverly Hills.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.