This beautiful dress was bought at Nordstrom just a few months before my October 2013 wedding. On the hanger this dress didn’t seem to fit my style at all, but it turned out to be so elegant and fun at the same time. I have never felt so beautiful and so comfortable in a dress. If you are in the NYC or CT area, you can try the dress before buying it to make sure it fits.
- Alterations: I bought the size four and took the waist and bodice in a few more inches (the waist now measures approximately 25"). I am 5'5" and wore 2" heels. I think this dress looks better if it gathers a bit at the bottom around the floor, so going taller than that will give the dress a different feel (if you see the model Reem Acra uses for the dress, I think it looks pretty different!). I also have the extra few inches of fabric that were taken off in the alterations, if that is something you would want!
- Preservation Method: Dry Cleaned and stored hanging in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.